Saturday, May 2, 2009

3 classes? Say no to all of them

On last wednesday, was an unusual day. it was a boring ass day.
In the morning i woke up and looked at the clock it was 8 am. i didnt feel like going to campus on that day because i wasnt in the mood. LOL moody?
Anyways.. i finally decided to go.. In the morning i had my first class @ 9. I waited for almost an hour for my professor, but he didnt come.
Im like, ok what a nice start :)

I went to Kansas ( kantin sastra ), to chill... i played cards, smoke some cigs and drank a cup of ice tea. played it for about an hour, till the next class starts.
It was 10:30, everyone rushed thier asses off to class, and im still playing cards in the caf with a couple of friends.. i was too lazy to go to class.. so i was like fuck it. Ok so there in the caf playing cards AGAIN.. i was winning, thats why i didnt wanna go to class. If i was loosing, then MAYBE i wouldve gone in.

Make the story shorter, the clock hits 12 noon. It was lunchtime. Everyone had thier stomach grumbled. I was sitting there throwing cards on the table like i was in Vegas :) IM STILL WINNING.
Then suddenly something special happended. My girlfriend walked in. She was soooo beautiful on that day! its like ive never seen her for a month. She had that look that makes me wanna... u know what :) I missed her so much that i had to kissed her. And i did!

Move on to 1 pm. No class again, no professor. so basically i had 3 classes on that day and didnt go to a single one of em. nice...
A closing with a basketball practice.. WoW that couldnt be much better. A wonderful Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Insipiration

My Insipiration
KB24 "The Black Mamba"